THE GODMOTHER enzyme mask
Who needs Prince Charming when you have glowy skin?
- Pumpkin: Remedies damage caused by free radicals, moisturizes, dissolves dead skin, promotes cell production, fights inflammation, minimizes pores, reduces scars, blemishes and dark spots.
- Vitamin C: Brightens, lightens dark pigmentation, regenerates collagen, evens out skin tone and protects against UV rays.
- Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates, reduces scars and blemishes, and prevents dullness.
- Fruit AHAs: Brighten, exfoliate, smooth, and rejuvenate by speeding up cell renewal.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Moisturizes and forms a barrier on the skin to prevent moisture loss.
Always free of parabens, artificial fragrances, fillers, petroleum derivatives, skin-aging toxins, and carcinogens. Cruelty free + vegan.
How To Use: Apply a thin even layer to clean, dry skin using a mask brush, avoiding eye and lip areas. Rinse off after 10-15 minutes with a wet washcloth. This mask tingles and may not be suitable for sensitive skin. Patch testing for compatibility is suggested.
Note: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to sunburn. Wear sun protection daily while using this product and a week afterwards.
"This mask is my unicorn. The effect this mask leaves is something special. Face is super bright, inflammation is calmed and it doesn't leave it tight, dry or sensitive. I love this mask!" - From The Bullet
"My skin loves AHAs, so I had no problems with this mask. It felt nice on my skin and, best of all, left me with soft, bright, clear skin. I enjoyed every moment using this mask!" - Beauty By Jellybean